Canterbury Folk FestivalA Family Festival of Music
Only 56km north of Christchurch City, in the scenic North Caterbury wine growing country
- State Highway one, north of Amberly at Waipara, (directly opposite the Mudhouse Winery sign)….
- Turn into Georges Rd, just south of the Waipara river bridge.
- Cross over the railway lines, and go straight ahead approx 500metres.
- Turn 1st right into Darnley Rd and go straight ahead approx 1km, following the signs to the festival site. You will see the Boys Brigade main entrance to your left hand side.
- Enter the gates, & register for the festival at the registration tent.
Canterbury Folk Festival
UPON ARRIVAL.. PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY AS THERE WILL BE YOUNG CHILDREN ABOUT.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL BE CROSSING AN UNCONTROLLED RAILWAY CROSSING. PLEASE TAKE EXTREME CARE.
Early Bird Registrations are open until 13th March
2017 Performer applications are now closed
Thank you for your interest in the Canterbury Folk Music Festival. If you require any additional information about the event or how to apply, please contact us:Canterbury Folk Music Festival P O Box 964, Christchurch 8140 e: email@example.com ph 027-454-3885